Friday 25 December 2020

Power Automate - Check String Variable is Empty or Null

Introduction

Hi Everyone,

In this PowerGuideTip26, I'll show you - How to perform a Null check in String Variable or check whether the string variable has value or not in Power Automate.

There are many business use cases, where you need to check in the condition step, whether the string variable has data or not.

In the following example, I am Initializing a String Variable (UserRole) and in a later stage, I am setting a value in it. And in the Condition step (As shown below), I want to check whether this string variable contains data or not. If contains data or not null then proceed with Process A, else proceed with Process B

Algorithm

If UserRole is Empty or UserRole is Empty = true
then perform process A
else perform process B


Used following expression in the condition for String Null check.

empty(variables('UserRole'))


6 comments:

  1. How to check null for integer or number field?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit your youtube video with the help of Mv Master Mod Apk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very good post you made. You have explained things very well in this post. Thanks for sharing information.
    Call Girls Services Dwarka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

    (hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

    Contact him now and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

    (hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

    Contact him now and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets