Saturday 20 May 2017

Set or Auto populate value in Date Field - CRM Portal

I have been seen so many people asking a way to auto populate and set value in Portal Date field.Today In this article I am going to share a way to achieve the same.

Here is Adxstudio Community thread where lot of people were asking and facing challenge to set the value in Portal Date field :

https://community.adxstudio.com/forums/adxstudio-portals/76204747-a17d-e511-80dd-000d3a10150a


  1. $(document).ready(function(){
  2. var roundTripFormat = "YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ss.0000000\\Z";
  3. var input = $("#AppointmentStartDate");
  4. var date = moment("06/28/2017").utc();
  5. input.val(date.format(roundTripFormat));
  6. input.siblings(".datetimepicker").data("datetimepicker").setValue(date);
  7. });


Also, if you want to perform some actions or operations on 'onchange'  event of Date field, you can achieve it through below syntax:

  1. $(document).ready(function(){
  2. var input = $("#AppointmentStartDate");
  3. input.siblings(".datetimepicker").data("datetimepicker").change(function(){ alert("Date has been changed."); });
  4. });

6 comments:

  1. This code is not working for the current version of portal
    the below is the error i am getting
    TypeError: $(...).siblings(...).data(...) is undefined

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not working for me as well. Nothing gets set and I tried setting the date with different ways but nothing is working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to get this working with the following kind of thing:

    var yourDate = "2020-04-22T17:28:00.0000000Z";
    var yourDateNormal = "4/22/2020";
    $("#datefield").val(yourDate);
    $("[aria-describedby='datefield_description']").val(yourDateNormal);

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This worked for me as well. Thanks a bunch!!

      Delete
  4. Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

    (hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

    Contact him now and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

    (hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

    Contact him now and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets