Wednesday 18 March 2015

Celebrating One Year Completion of Blogging





Happy 1 year anniversary of blogging to me !!!

That’s right, one year ago today I started my blog with a single welcome page.

Exactly one year ago, the 18 of March 2014, I was hitting the button “Publish” for the first time! At the time I didn’t really know what I was doing. My only desire was to talk about my technology and "Share What I Know" that also became the Tag Line of my Blog.

A year later the blog has 37 posts, 2,524 total views. Being a non writer I’m proud of myself for being able to stick with it, and I’m excited to keep it going. And On this Day I also would like to promise that I'll try my best to provide you guys the best content of every topic as much as possible.

Thank you all for being a part of my journey !!!

Happy CRMing and Keep Reading...? /A\/S\
Think Dynamic, Do Dynamic


1 comment:

  1. Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

    (hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

    Contact him now and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets