Tuesday 13 August 2019

Unable to build VS 2019 solution with Dynamics 365 Developer Toolkit Installed

Issue:

I have installed the Developer Tool kit in Visual Studio 2019, created a Dynamics 365 Package project, and a CRM customization project but I cannot build the VS solution after importing my CRM solution into VS. I am facing following error:


Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error        The command "REM SET AssemblyVersionDefinitionFile=
          REM SET AssemblyVersionName=
          "D:\...\CRM\SDK\Bin\SolutionPackager.exe" -a:pack -z:"bin\Debug\....Customisations.zip" -f:"obj\Debug\\BeforeLoc"" exited with code 3.    CRMSSolution      


Resolution:


  • Unload your customization project in visual studio 
  • Edit your Dynamics 365 Package.CSPROJ.file either in Notepad++ or Notepad.
  • Find following lines 

<SolutionPackagerDir>C:\365SDK\Sdk\SDK\Bin</SolutionPackagerDir>

<SolutionLocToolsDir>C:\365SDK\Sdk\SDK\Bin</SolutionLocToolsDir>

and replace the highlighted part with local system path

or

Move the SDK Bin folder to other location and give that path in place of highlighted path.

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting such a Useful information .You done a great job.
    MS Dynamics AX Online Training

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Information is very Helpful. Thanks for sharing blog nice information on CRM Software in Mumbai | CRM Software in Pune | CRM Software in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a very good blog and thanks for sharing it with the community!Keep Posting Many Blogs Like this.
    crm software development company in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are looking forward to implement on this outstanding work keep going on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really interesting, you’re a very skilled blogger.
    I have bookmarked this article page as I received good information from this.
    Best CRM Software in Hyderabad | Best ERP Software in Hyderabad

    ERP Software Providers in Hyderabad | Best Cloud ERP Software in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  7. CRM could be key for your business and client satisfaction. Amazing Blog! You share very informative knowledge. Thanks for sharing. CRM For Real Estate, CRM Development Company In Noida.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really interesting, you’re a very skilled blogger.
    I have bookmarked this article page as I received good information from this.

    Best CRM Software in Hyderabad | Best Project Management Software in Hyderabad

    Best ERP Software in India | Cloud CRM Software in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I am so thrilled I found your blog, I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and all round interesting website. Please do keep up the great work. I cannot be without visiting your blog again and again. samcart

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Thank you for sharing!

    SDSUV BA 2nd Year Result

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for Sharing a Very Informative Post & I read Your Article & I must say that is very helpful post for us.
    3d Laser Scanning Services in Birmingham
    Dimension Control services in Bayern Germany

    ReplyDelete
  13. Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

    (hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

    Contact him now and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

    (hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

    Contact him now and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets